一 、听力理解(本大题为A 、B 、C 、D四部分,共25小题,每题1分,共25分)
1. What time did jenny have breakfast this morning?
A B C
2. How tall is Amy?
A B C
3. Where is Jane going to meet her friend?
A B C
4. Which is Mark’s favorite su bject?
A B C
5. What is Sarah doing?
A B C
6. What’s the problem with George’s homework?
A. Spelling mistakes.
B. Grammar mistakes.
C. Awful handwriting.
7. What is the boy going to do tomorrow afternoon?
A. Play basketball
B. play football.
C. Play volleyball.
8. How much is one tea set with eight cups?
A. 40 yuan.
B. 160 yuan.
C. 200 yuan.
9. How does the woman like the city?
A. She is not used to the weather there.
B. She thinks the traffic there is very good.
C. She likes the shopping environment there.
10. Why is the girl going to the bookstore tomorrow?
A. She wants to spend time there reading.
B. Some of the books there will be cheaper.
C. Her father will be free and drive her there.
11. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At a dining hall
B. At a restaurant.
C. At a noodle factory
12. What place does the woman prefer?
A. A table by the window.
B. A table in the smoking area.
C. A table near the non-smoking area.
13. How did the man book the room?
A. On the phone
B. On the Internet
C. From a tourist office.
14. For how many nights is the man going to stay?
A. One night
B. Three nights.
C. Four nights.
15. What does the man ask for?
A. His ID card.
B. Another 150 yuan.
C. A room facing the sea.
16. ____________ was the first to arrive at the camp.
C. the leader
17. The weather was ______________ on that day.
18. The campers went to the beach _____________.
A. in the morning
B. in the afternoon
C.in the evening
19. The skill Tony liked most was how to _____________.
A. get away from snakes
B. deal with wild dogs
C. tell the time
20. Tony didn’t take the drumming lesson because _______________.
A. he was sleepy
B. he didn’t
C. he had to make his bed
你将听到的是一篇关于将熊猫运送到荷兰(the Netherlands)的短文 。请根据所听内容填写下面
26. I went to __________ supermarket to buy ___________ birthday gift for my aunt yesterday.
A. an, a
B. a, a
C. the, /
D. /, the
27. Jessica used to be a manager in a company, but she gave up ___________ job when she became a
28. Two months ago, China tested its ___________ aircraft carrier (航空母舰) built completely on its own.
C. the one
D. the first
29. Daniel has tried to lose ___________ by eating less recently, but two kilos has been put on instead.
30. It’s believed that playing computer games too much does ___________ harm than good.
31. —Is there any outdoor learning in your school?
—___________. We learn outdoors once or twice every month.
A. Yes, there is
B. No, there isn’t
C. Yes, it is
D. No, it isn’t
32. We can collect rainwater when it rains ___________, and use it to water plants.
33. For more than once, our head teacher asks us ___________ the habit of keeping a diary.
D. to develop
34. To keep children safe, we ___________ put the things like knives and medicine away in our house.
35. It’s very kind ___________ you to lend me your reusable shopping bags.
36. If you want to know more about space, please ___________ the book A Brief History of Time.
A. look through
B. look around
C. look after
D. look down upon
37. Johnson won’t answer the phone if he ___________ the number.
B. doesn’t know
C. will know
D. didn’t know
38. Sue wasn’t happy because she ___________ the concert given by her favorite singer.
C. will miss
D. is missing
39. ―A white e lephant‖ means something that is useless, ___________ it may cost a lot of money.
40. Betty ___________ hard since last term. That’s why her exam results are so good!
A. has worked
B. will work
D. was working
41. —Aamir Khan played the part of a great father in the movie The Tale of Fatherly Love.
—___________ excellent actor he is!
B. What a
C. What an
42. The waiter told me that free parking ___________ for the hotel guests.
C. will be provided
D. was provided
43. — Do you know ___________ yesterday?
—Yes. He went for the boat race.
A. why didn’t Peter go to school
B. why doesn’t Peter go to school
C. why pe ter didn’t go to school
D. why peter doesn’t go to school
44. According to a survey, people ___________ are able to speak two languages can manage two things at
the same time more easily.
45. — Would you please come to the dancing party with me tonight?
—___________. I suppose we shall have a wonderful night!
A. Never mind
B. Have a good time
C. Not exactly
D. With pleasure
Jack’s love for birds started when he made his first birdfeeder about six years ago. He filled the feeder with seeds (种子), put it in his backyard and then __46__ started coming. He got really __47__ in birds as more came. Then be joined a local society. As he realized that more and more birds were dying very __48__, he wanted to try his best to help them.
Besides what he has done, he has his own group called Protecting Out Birds. He does __49__ about birds, run a website to teach people about birds and how to help them, and __50__ boxes for b irds. Not long ago, he found that the bluebirds were nesting(做窝)in the dead trees which were often cut down, __51__ he began to make bluebird boxes for the birds in order to save them. Now he wants to use these boxes to __52__ the dead trees. He hangs these boxes up in trees and takes __53__ down every week to see if the birds are nesting in them. He also writes articles, hoping that more people will __54__ protecting natural ecosystems(生态系统). ―Researching birds is __55__ to protecting birds,‖jack says, ―In order to protect birds, we have to learn and really know about the birds. ‖
46. A. bees B. birds C. people D. scientists
47. A. nervous B. weak C. bored D. interested
48. A. peacefully B. safely C. quickly D. sadly
49. A. practice B. business C. instruction D. research
50. A. builds B. breaks C. lifts D. pushes
51. A. so B. but C. though D. because
52. A. take good care of B. take the place of C. catch up with D. come up with
53. A. it B. this C. these D. them
54. A. wait for B. send for C. join in D. hand in
55. A. simple B. crazy C. important D. fresh
阅读A 、B两篇短文,从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑 。
A. March 28th
B. March 3rd
C. March 21st
D. August 28th
57. The purpose of the World Poetry Day is_____.
A. to encourage the British to write poems
B. to teach children how to read and write poems
C. to raise money for the poets from all over the world
D. to help people to read, write and teach poems better
58. The rules for the competitio n include the following EXCEPT_____.
A. that poets can write poems in any language
B. that poets must use their unpublished poems
C. that poems can’t be taken back after the competition
D. that poems can’t be written on the subject of violence or drugs.