1. Please r to my letter very soon.
2. He can’t find his dog. He feels very s .
3. Fish can’t live w water.
4. I have to write a letter again, because I d it just now.
1. I’d love ___________ (go) to Vince’s party this Wednesday.
2. I ___________ (leave) Beijing next week.
3. Miss Wang___ ________ (go) to the doctor next Thursday.
4. We can’t go shopping on ____________ (weekday).
5. Thanks for ____________ (look) after my little brother.
6. They often invite me____________ (have) dinner with them on weekends.
7. Could you please ____________ (come) to my house for dinner this evening?
8. Many famous stars attended (出席) the____________ (open) of the new sports center.
9. She left home ____________ (with) saying a word to her parents, so they worried a lot.
10. I got an ____________ (invite) from Tom last night.
11. The students go to school on ____________ (weekday).
12. I didn’t tell my mother that I would come back, so when she saw me she was so ______(surprise).
Tony: ________ we go to the game on Saturday?
Daisy: I’m sorry I ________. I’m going to meet my sister.
Tony: Why don’t you bring your sister?
Daisy: Thanks, but we ________. We ________ buy a gift for our mother’s birthday.
Tony: And after that?
Daisy: Well, I ________ make cookies for the birthday party.
Tony: ________ we go out in the evening?
Daisy: I’d love to. But I ________ pick up (搭载)my cousins at the station.
Tony: How about Sunday?
Daisy: Sorry. I ________ look after my little brother.
Tony: What a pity(多可惜)! When will you be free?
Daisy: I ________ have time the day after tomorrow.
Tony: OK. I hope we ________ have fun together.
1. I’m too tired, so I ______ sit down and have rest every five minutes.
B. must to
D. have to
2. … Sorry, I have to do my homework at home.… That’s too ______. Maybe ______ time.
A. bad; another
B. bad; others
C. good; other
D. good; another
3. Tomorrow he ______ to the park with me. A. go to B. going to C. is going D goes to
4. Thanks for ______ me ______ your house.
A. invite; for
B. inviting; to
C. inviting; for
D. invitation; for
5. … What about ______ a rest? … OK. Let’s go out and have a walk.
A. to take
6. Sarah knew nothing about it ______ her sister told her. A. if B. until C. since D. to
7. … What are you going to this Sunday?… I’m not sur e. I ______ go to the park with my friend.
8. I’d still glad ____ out with the party _______
A. to help invite
B. to help preparation
C. helps to prepare
D. help preparation
9. … Let’s play volleyball this afternoon. … No, I can’t. I ______ go to see a doctor.